The Semester One examination (Thursday 10 June – Monday 28 June 2021) timetable has been released to students.
The submission deadlines for exam papers:
- Monday 17 May for exams in Week 1 and 2 (10 June – 19 June)
- Monday 24 May for exams in Week 3 (21 June – 28 June)
The Inspera support team is on hand to help with the preparation of Inspera question sets, and all other Inspera-related queries.
Process overview for setting up and submitting exam
Pre-exam checklist for Inspera online exam
- Review Information on different Question Types for information and support to help you select the right question types.
- Ensure the exam has been designed with accessibility in mind by referring to the Inclusive Design for Online Accessibility poster
- Check for spelling mistakes, making sure that the answer selection is correct and correctly spelled.
- Check all questions have appropriate marks allocated.
- Make sure all necessary marking schemes are uploaded or included in the question set (if applicable).
- Preview question and question set(s) to review formatting so that it meets accessibility requirements. If needed, refer to How to preview and format questions.
- Ensure the correct naming convention ‘Course name – Term Code’ is used for the question set. E.g., ARTHIST 114/114G – 1213
- Share with colleagues to complete internal review
– Course assessor
– Head of Department or nominee
– Faculty administration (if applicable)
Submit to Exams Office
- Create a cover page using the exams cover page template. Always include student instructions on this page.
- Fill out and submit exam submission form.
Mon 17 May – Papers examined in Week 1 (Thu–Sat) and Week 2 (Mon-Sat)
Mon 24 May – Papers examined in Week 3 (Mon- Mon)
- Share question set(s) with Exams Office (instructions found in the exam submission form)