Exams are scheduled according to the exam timetable.
Process overview for setting up and submitting exam
Marking and grading
(more information to come)
* Please see the Staff Intranet for the submission deadline.
Pre-exam checklist for Inspera online exam
- Review Information on different Question Types for information and support to help you select the right question types.
- Ensure the exam has been designed with accessibility in mind.
- Check for spelling mistakes, making sure that the answer selection is correct and correctly spelled.
- Check all questions have appropriate marks allocated.
- Make sure all necessary marking schemes are uploaded or included in the question set (if applicable).
- Preview question and question set(s) to review formatting so that it meets accessibility requirements. If needed, refer to How to preview and format questions.
- Ensure the correct naming convention ‘Course name – Term Code’ is used for the question set. E.g., ARTHIST 114/114G – 1213
- Share with colleagues to complete internal review
– Course assessor
– Head of Department or nominee
– Faculty administration (if applicable)
Submit to Exams Office
- Create a cover page using the exams cover page template. Always include student instructions on this page.
- Fill out and submit exam submission form.
Submission deadline: Please see the Staff Intranet for the submission deadline.
- Share question set(s) with Exams Office (instructions found in the exam submission form).
- Ensure that all students are suitably prepared by following the guidance on preparing students for Inspera exams.
- Learn about what happens next after you have submitted your exam to the Exams Office on Exams Office’ workflow for Inspera exams. Note that start times for online exams will be set up by the Exams Office, including offshore students, those with special conditions and overloaded students.