Recording teaching materials
How to record videos and upload them to Canvas.
Streaming live lectures
Live-streaming lectures may be appropriate to satisfy COVID-19 restrictions.
Design for accessibility
Making course content available to diverse learners.
Copyright and course materials
Information for providing copyright compliant material.
Resources and facilities for students
- Staff are encouraged to adopt enhanced use of media or digital collaborative tools in their courses. Students must be notified in the course outline regarding the approach to course delivery.
- Adjustments made to teaching delivery and assessment must be done so with a view to an equitable experience for all students.
- Lecture recording will have a system default release time of 24 hours to allow a more timely release of recordings for students.
- The University will continue to make devices and internet connectivity assistance available to students in need through the Student IT Equity Initiative.
- The University may be able to provide limited space for students who need a suitable study space, or who need to complete online examinations or tests. This process will be managed centrally and in accordance with Government guidelines for the appropriate COVID-19 alert level. Students will be notified about the availability of these spaces.