Resources and facilities for students
- Staff are encouraged to adopt enhanced use of media or digital collaborative tools in their courses. Students must be notified in the course outline regarding the approach to course delivery.
- Adjustments made to teaching delivery and assessment must be done so with a view to an equitable experience for all students.
- Lecture recording will have a system default release time of 24 hours to allow a more timely release of recordings for students.
- Under COVID-19 Alert Levels the University will continue to make devices and internet connectivity assistance available to students in need through the Student IT Equity Initiative.
- Where government requirements allow, the University may be able to provide limited space for students who need a suitable study space, or who need to complete online examinations or tests. This process will be managed centrally and in accordance with Government guidelines for the appropriate Alert Level. Students will be notified about the availability of these spaces.
Use ’embed code’ to display your video within Canvas.