Recording teaching materials
How to record videos and upload them to Canvas.
Design for accessibility
Making course content available to diverse learners.
Copyright and course materials
Information for providing copyright compliant material.
Resources and facilities for students
- Staff are encouraged to adopt enhanced use of media or digital collaborative tools in their courses. Students must be notified in the course outline regarding the approach to course delivery.
- Adjustments made to teaching delivery and assessment must be done so with a view to an equitable experience for all students.
- Lecture recording will have a system default release time of 24 hours to allow a more timely release of recordings for students.
- The University will continue to make devices and internet connectivity assistance available to students in need through the Student IT Equity Initiative.
- The University may be able to provide limited space for students who need a suitable study space, or who need to complete online examinations or tests. This process will be managed centrally and in accordance with Government guidelines for the appropriate COVID-19 alert level. Students will be notified about the availability of these spaces.