Analytics displays current class performance and engagement.
New Analytics in Canvas
Access New Analytics from the button in the course Home Page. The Analytics data is refreshed every 24 hours so it will not show the latest data.
Read more about:
Key areas within the new Canvas Analytics
Course grade average
- Click the Assignment ‘dot’ or Quiz ‘dot’ to view the grades distribution and number of missing/late submissions.
- From the Average Course Grade, teachers can quickly message students who were missing/late or achieved specific criteria (e.g., 0% to 50%).
- You can filter students by adding ‘sections’ (e.g., NF, SW, OO etc.).*
- Teachers in the course can message students based on criteria within the section.
- Send a message to all students based on specific course grade or participation criteria.
- Send a message to an individual student based on specific course grade or participation criteria.